Keeping Hair Stay Healthy
For those of you who are not so concerned about the appearance of hair, from now on try to take care of him with a few simple ways below. Like what?
As the crown for women, hair needs to be treated in order to stay healthy. Here’s how you can do:
- The main thing that is important in treating hair is good hair products to use and the appropriate type of hair.
- When bathing, massage the scalp for about five minutes to improve blood circulation and hair enriched with essential oils, making hair healthy and shiny.
- After washing your hair, cover hair with a towel that has been soaked in warm water for about 30 hours to prevent frizz.
Avoid rubbing your hair roughly with a towel, because it will make the hair tangle. Better knead the excess water in the hair with a towel, then let it dry naturally.
- Avoid using hair styling tools that use heat, because it can damage the hair. If using the tool, should not be too often.
- Reduce the use of rubber, clips, or hairpins. Therefore, use of such accessories could damage the hair.
- Do not obsess to have long hair. Especially if it can not perform routine maintenance. Therefore, long hair will be heavier, so it becomes easy to fall off. Should cut the hair regularly, especially the edges.
healthy hair healthy hair diet healthy hair dye healthy hair growth healthy hair journey healthy hair plus healthy hair products healthy hair skin and nails healthy hair tips healthy hair vitamins